Graduate School of Service and Trade
Graduate School of Service and Trade is running Bachelor’s and Master’s Programs in the field of Trade and Commerce, Human Resource Management, Tourism and Hotel Management, Service Management, Commodity research and end-user control methodology, Quality Management.
Graduate school has a wide network of academic partners from Germany, Bulgaria, Austria, Netherlands, India and Belarus:
- University of Applied Sciences of Stralsund, Stralsund, Germany;
- bbw University of Applied Sciences, Berlin, Germany;
- RheinMain University of Applied Sciences, Wiesbaden, Germany;
- TU-Sofia, Sofia, Bulgaria; New Bulgarian University, Sofia, Bulgaria;
- University of Applied Sciences Upper Austria, Wels, Austria;
- Zuyd University of Applied Sciences, Heerlen, Netherlands; etс.
Professors and researchers of Graduate School carry out a research in the field of area marketing, logistics, international and domestic trade, innovations in commerce, service, hotel management, human resource management, quality management and commodity research. The outcomes are published in Scopus and Web of Science indexed journals.
Official dutiesзаместитель руководителя Дирекции образовательных программ по работе с иностранными студентами - Институт промышленного менеджмента, экономики и торговли
PositionsДоцент - Graduate School of Service and Trade