Award: SPbPU diploma — Master’s degree in Management (International Business Development) from Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University.
Double Degree option: UUA diploma — Master of Arts (MA) in Global Sales and Marketing OR LUH diploma – MSc in Economics and Management.
Mode of study: full-time
Language of Instruction: English
Course duration: 2 years: 2 semesters at SPbPU + 2 semesters at a partner university (optional).
The Double Degree option is performed in cooperation with the University of Applied Sciences Upper Austria, Steyr and with Leibniz University Hannover (Germany).
Program outline: The program is designed to provide comprehensive knowledge and practical skills to become qualified managers with the high level of leadership, analytical, cross-cultural and management skills in the field of international business. It is a practice-oriented program with the focus on B2B segment and research activities. The program aims to capacitate professionals and business managers with the ability to apply their knowledge, skills and creativity to meet global needs.
Accreditation: The program is accredited and certified by the Accreditation, Certification and Quality Assurance Institute – ACQUIN, an international agency, and fully complies with international standards.
Entry requirements: Bachelor’s, Specialist’s or Master’s degree in a relevant area is required / An English proficiency interview (in person or by Skype) is required / English language proficiency should be no less than B+ (CEFR B2) / Exam / Test in the relevant field of studies.
- Germany – Leibniz Universität Hannover
- Germany — ESB Business School, Reutlingen
- Germany — Strascheg Center for Entrepreneurship, Munich University of Applied Sciences
- Austria — University of Applied Sciences, Upper Austria, Steyr
Career opportunities: With the knowledge and practical skills acquired by the completion of the course, many graduates can work at major international companies as managers in B2B segment, or start up their own businesses with an international focus, and / or continue studies for a PhD degree.
Modules — ECTS:
- Advanced Management — 18
- International Management and Business Communication — 12
- International Business — 17
- International Finance and Economics — 13
- International Industrial Business — 14
- International Operations Management — 15
- Master’s Thesis and Interdisciplinary Work — 31
- Total — 120