Award: SPbPU diploma — MSc in Management (Innovative Entrepreneurship).
Double Degree option: TUB diploma — MSc in Innovation Management, Entrepreneurship and Sustainability
Mode of study: full-time
Language of Instruction: English
Course duration: 2 years; 2 semesters at SPbPU + 2 semesters (optional) at a partner university. The Double Degree option is performed in cooperation with the Technical University of Berlin.
Program outline: Innovation and entrepreneurship always keep up to date in the context of any competitive environment in the modern world. It is always difficult for companies to invent revolutionary new products, change their internal strategies and create value using various ways of thinking in order to become highly competitive in a particular market. The Master’s Program in Innovative Entrepreneurship is designed to teach you how to overcome these problems.
- Bachelor’s, Specialist’s or Master’s degree in a relevant area is required
- English language proficiency: no less than B+ (CEFR B2)
- Exam / Test in the relevant field of studies
- An English proficiency interview (in person or by Skype) is required
- Germany — Technical University of Berlin
- Germany — Strascheg Center for Entrepreneurship, Munich University of Applied Sciences
- Russia — Russian-German Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship “Polytech Strascheg”, Technopark
- Russia — The Center for Entrepreneurship (CFE), Ingria Incubator
Career opportunities: With the theoretical knowledge and practical skills acquired by the end of the educational program, graduates can work at large international companies in the innovation departments; create their own businesses with an international focus, and / or continue to study for a PhD and become experts in research.
Modules — ECTS:
- Entrepreneurship — 10
- Management and Leadership — 12
- Business and Entrepreneurship Research — 8
- Innovation Product Management — 15
- Internship and Industrial Business Research — 15
- Managing Innovative Projects — 15
- Marketing and Sales — 15
- Master’s Thesis and Interdisciplinary Work — 30
- Total — 120
You can download booklet here.