Award: Bachelor of Management in International Business from Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University
Optional: One semester of study abroad in:
- Saimaa University of Applied Sciences OR
- Seinäjoki University of Applied Sciences
Mode of study: full-time
Language of Instruction: English
Course duration: 4 years, 8 semesters, 240 ECTS (optional: 2 semesters at a partner universities)
Program outline: The program gives insights into international business management and develops high-level leadership, analytical, cross-cultural and organizational skills. The program aims at training experts in the field of international business and helping future entrepreneurs gain profound knowledge to boost their management careers. Program graduates have competencies for successful careers at international companies or leading their own businesses in Russia and/or abroad.
- Secondary education certificate or equivalent
- Level of English - Upper Intermediate
- Entrance examinations: Language Interview (personal or by Skype), English and Mathematics exam Partners: Saimaa University of Applied Sciences Seinäjoki University of Applied Sciences
Career opportunities: Specialists or junior-level executives at international companies in the departments of: procurement, logistics service, export-import operations, sales, marketing, advertising, public relations, finance, investor relations, HR, analytical and consulting or entrepreneurs at international start-ups.
Modules — ECTS:
- International Business and International studies — 43
- Elective Module — 10
- General Disciplines (Science) — 15
- Mathematics and Natural Sciences Module — 24
- Foreign Language — 20
- Basic Module (Economic Theory; Management Theory; HR Management; Organization Theory; Finance; Management) — 80
- Project Module — 23
- Internships — 19
- Thesis — 6
- Total — 240
You can download booklet here.